These nutrient-rich veggie and blueberry treats are what I use to balance my dog’s daily raw meals. They can also be used as a treat though! A very healthy dog treat 🙂
Here are the ingredients I use (I only feed organic produce):
- 2 cups of kale (raw)
- 1 cup of spinach (raw)
- 1 cup of chopped asparagus (lightly steamed)
- 1.5 cups of chopped zucchini, skin on is fine (lightly steamed)
- 2 cups of chopped broccoli (raw)
- handful of blueberries (antioxidant rich)
- handful of blackberries (antioxidant rich)
Mix all ingredients together in a food processor and puree until smooth. You might need to add some filtered water or bone broth in order to get the texture to become smooth.
Place the mixture in the molds and freeze! Serve as a special, extra healthy treat or along with their raw food meals!