Reiki for Canines & Equines
“Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come to you.” -Eckhart Tolle
Rei means spirit and Ki means energy – the practice of spiritual energy with Reiki is an ancient healing system that provides balance and wellness to those who work with a Reiki practitioner or practice self-Reiki. We are all energetic beings with the ability to impact others positively. Reiki uses the life force energy we all have to help other humans or animals.
When I began working on nutrition, aromatherapy, massage and Reiki for animals it became clear to me why. Our animals are always there to spiritually heal us, animals help and serve humans.
So I began asking, who is there to spiritually heal our animals?
Reiki serves as a fantastic, non-invasive way to spiritually connect and provide healing to animals. Watching your animal receiving a Reiki session can also bring the pet parent clarity and understanding for who their animal is and why.
The effects of Reiki are being researched and studied more and more. Take a look at some of the studies that have shown Reiki to be effective in use on humans. As Reiki gains more momentum I am sure we will see these studies in animals too and have no doubt they will show positive healing effects on our animals.
- Reiki‘s effect on patients with total knee arthroplasty: A pilot study.
- Massage and Reiki used to reduce stress and anxiety: Randomized Clinical Trial.
- An exploratory study of reiki experiences in women who have cancer.
- Reiki Therapy for Symptom Management in Children Receiving Palliative Care: A Pilot Study.
- Effects of Distant Reiki On Pain, Anxiety and Fatigue in Oncology Patients in Turkey: A Pilot Study.