If your dog suffers from itchy skin or skin allergies like my dog Hudson does, then this topical spray can definitely help! It has a few simple ingredients that soothe skin while disinfecting it and calming any inflammation down.
1. Boil water for the teas and steep the tea in two separate mugs
2. Set the teas in the refrigerator so they can cool down completely
3. Add the apple cider vinegar, lavender and calendula into the spray bottle
4. Pour in the peppermint and green tea and mix together
5. Spray on itchy spots or areas on your dog’s skin
6. Store in the refrigerator, this can last about two months