This post is sponsored by Flooring America, all content and opinions expressed here are my own. I only partner with companies I truly believe in.
I have gone through my fair share of throw rugs, area carpets and tried just about every stain protector or stain remover for carpets. Life with three dogs has always meant that our carpets have the ability to be destroyed at any moment!
Now that we own our house, I have learned A LOT about flooring and carpets, probably more than I wanted to know. But with a diabetic dog who is prone to peeing on everything, we have realized the value of a quality carpet that can protect itself again the wrath of our dogs.
The carpet pictured above both died a sad death as the result of wear and tear, pee, and toy destruction from the three dogs. I will say they lasted nearly two years – but any homeowner wants a carpet should last longer right?!
This carpet is perfect for multi-dog or pet households that are busy and prone to messes. Our bedroom carpet has truly seen better days and we will need to replace it before we move out of this house. Below are the five reasons we will be purchasing the PetProtect carpet from now on!
1. IT RESISTS PET STAINS – the carpet has a built-in stain resistance to pet accidents!!
2. IT RELEASES PET HAIR – this means less time spent vacuuming and more time enjoying your carpet.
3. IT REDUCES PET ODOR – STAINMASTER PetProtect carpet system helps keep pet accidents from soaking through the cushion and subfloor, reducing odors when thoroughly cleaned – yes, please!
4. IT PROTECTS AGAINST FADING – PetProtect carpets offer the best available protection against carpet color fading.
5. IT STAYS NEWER-LOOKING FOR LONGER – this stain-resistant carpet’s unsurpassed durability for multi-dog households like mine!
If you are ready to replace your carpet now is an awesome time because Flooring America will make a donation to Pets for Patriots — improving the lives of veterans and companion pets — during Flooring America’s Fall Into Savings Event. You can also save up to $500 off on select styles of pet-friendly, kid-friendly carpeting!
How have your carpet’s held up against your pets or do you use STAINMASTER’s PetProtect? Share your tips below!